Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Almost There

Ah, finally almost finished with my summer online course.  I go in to take the final today.  Once I take that and finish the revisions for our final essay I will be done!  I have to admit, I have mixed feelings about it.  On one hand I'm excited to have extra free time for a few weeks until fall classes start.  On the other hand, I was really enjoying some of the writing exercises and resources that the teacher was giving us.

Since the class will be ending, I no longer have to post daily (well, almost daily) blog entries.  I would still like to keep this open though, as a way to journal and play with different writing ideas.  I can't promise that updates will be regular any more, but I think we will still have fun.  If anyone has any fun writing prompts to share with me, please post and let me know!  In the meantime, I'll get back to you all later.  I've got an exciting day of swimming and test-taking ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment