Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Fun

I had a great two weeks with my sister.  She was in town (visiting from Oklahoma) to get a Missouri driver's ed course under her belt.  She was a little green, but she learned quickly.  Guess who got to take her around to practice driving in between lessons?  If you guessed me you win. . .  respect?  It was a little nerve-wracking to be honest.  I'm pretty fond of my car.  It takes me places I want to go.  I was a little nervous to have a new driver behind the wheel.  We managed to make it through in one piece, though!

I haven't been up to much other than that the past few weeks.  We went swimming a couple of times, which is always fun.  I worked on my underwater handstand.  I still have terrible balance, but it's a little easier underwater.  I actually got to the point where I could hold it for 10 seconds or so. . . occasionally.

I've started roleplaying again.  I didn't really realize how much I missed it.  I know I'll burn myself out again soon, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.  It doesn't help that I have to write a 50,000 word story in 10 days for one of my Pokémon websites.  It's a huge task, and I hope I can get it done in time.  Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment