Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Believe. . .

10 minutes on the clock to list things I believe.  Here we go!

I believe in Jesus Christ.  I believe in love.  I believe that humans are strong.  I believe in friendship.  I believe that pets are family.  I believe in the healing power of happiness.  I believe that all people have the capacity to do good.  I believe that we never stop learning.  I believe that books can change the world.  I believe that music can change the soul.  I believe that we rely too much on technology.  I believe that technology saves lives.  I believe that war and hate are unnecessary.  I believe that rain is necessary for growth.  I believe that friends are family.  I believe that family is the most important thing we have.  I believe that people do not listen enough.  I believe that dancing occasionally can be good for the soul.  I believe that art is under-appreciated in many forms.  I believe that anyone can create art.  I believe that most skills can be learned by a determined person.  I believe that children are the future.  I believe that we don't think about the future enough.  I believe that discipline can be necessary to understand rules.  I believe that there is nothing we cannot do.

Word count: 198

No comments:

Post a Comment